dinsdag 8 april 2008

Live For Speed: My Skins

Hey,
I'm playing a game for some while, called Live For Speed, it's the ultimate driving simulation out here in games world, it's developed by only 3 men, so it isn't reeeaally beautifull, but good enough, and it isn't about the graphics, but about the physics (how the car reacts). The physics are just so good, you think that you're driving a real car. Some cars a easy to handle, and some not (espacially rear wheel driven ones).
So if you want to learn how to drive a car, just play this game, before you take driving lessons.
I think it will encourage and help you ;)

But enough about that, i just want you to show my skins, made for the cars in this game, i've done it all with Photoshop.
I've made some video's of em, recorded with Fraps and edited with Sony Vegas 8 Pro.
So just lay back and enjoy :)

Part I


Part II


Part III


Part III.V

Geen opmerkingen: